Porter x Monocle shoulder bag

mrjosh

I'm selling my olive green Monocle x Porter shoulder bag. It's gently used, but in 10/10 condition; in fact I'm selling it because I haven't been using it much. I own both the tote and this shoulder bag and I've found that I'm simply using the tote more, since I usually haul around a bunch of books and gym stuff to boot. The quality and styling of these bags is incredible; they are both highly functional and great looking. I'd rather this go to a good home than let it sit around and gather dust!

This is a svelte shoulder bag with the perfect capacity for a full-ish day. A typical load might include:

- Laptop (such as a MacBook, for which it is designed; I carry a MacBook Air), plus adapter;

- Two to three paperback books

- Some papers or a magazine

- A notebook, pens, pencils

- In my case, a swimsuit and goggles, plus shaving stuff, for the gym.

I'll post photos of my bag tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some stock photos. Mine is in perfect condition and looks exactly like these:

shoulder-bag-p1.jpg

large.jpg

detail_large_3.jpg

(black colorway - mine is green).

detail_large_7.jpg

This bag is about $225 USD new - I'd like $170 shipped. I ship USPS priority and take Paypal and Google Checkout. Please PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking!