Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

VOTE: BAN XenoX101? Y/N

Ban XenoX101?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Ban XenoX101?

• Yes, please
    • No, let's keep him around for a chuckle and hope he learns something (which he never will)
    • Lets stop the lynch mob/sheep mentality that is as annoying as XenoX101 himself

Let's put it to a vote. XenoX101, it has become abundantly clear that you are the worst of the worst, and truly contribute nothing to Superfuture except inane drivel and the occasional LOL at your stupidity as an internet persona. If I were you, I'd leave before you get banned and try to embrace a life OFF the internet because it seems you are a fellow who lives vicariously through the internet, regardless of whether it is a fashion forum, teen sex forum, bestiality forum, or any of the like. You need to get a life, mate, and we're gonna put it to a vote if we can help you with that - so ban XenoX101 in an effort to better both Superfuture collectively as well as XenoX101's life?

Yes/No poll.

if people would just let him integrate into the sufu community, I believe he would be fine. Not just automatically attack him because it's him.

i voted yes for his own good

though id trade him for simpboi in a second

i was literally just about to start a 'xenox is on your ignore list club' thread

the people lining up to bash him are now pissing me off more than he does, which is saying something

ban or ignore, i don't care

i can't take this shit anymore

xenon does not understand the internet

he should be kept from it for his own good

Shit has left the trash, too. Every thread he posts in gets derailed.

BTW, disillusioned AIMed me some weeks ago, she started telling me shit about her boyfriend and her life and her problems out of nowhere. I don't even know this woman. I put her on block.

Ban.

its not like this is going to get him banned. If you clown faggots wouldnt make such a big deal about him, i.e. THIS, it would not be such a big distraction having him post here.

I wanted to give him a chance, but he still hasnt learn shit. If he was making a little progress, then maybe, but this guy is ruining sufu, and it's not worth it to keep him around

ban

jhaime9 got banned with a lot less posts and neg. Just don't understand the double standard of him getting banned so quickly while X gets a free ride.

j9 was annoying, but actually started a little discussion in superfashion. Which is more than can be said of the entirety of the content of X's posts.

Yea it's about that time. He can't get with it, plus this:

xenon does not understand the internet

he should be kept from it for his own good

in one sense banning him might get him some sunlight that judging by his pasty ass skin he needs, however, he is WAY to entertaining to ban, he's like kodiak but puts up a fight.

lynch mob much?

HXNV6c2e-Uo

4:20

its not like this is going to get him banned. If you clown faggots wouldnt make such a big deal about him, i.e. THIS, it would not be such a big distraction having him post here.

i actually agree with this and was going to post to this effect, but i was afraid the phrase 'clown faggots' would get me in trouble

as i said, though, i think we're now past the point of no return

off with his head

if people would just let him integrate into the sufu community, I believe he would be fine. Not just automatically attack him because it's him.

the entire reason that people hate him is because of his failure to integrate. he posted shit waywts and then argued against all criticism, etc etc

I did not create that 3rd option, btw. That was added by mods... I'm all about the first option. Not ashamed.

u gotta pay the trolllll tolllll

trolltoll.jpg

she said you don't understand what i said.

i said no no no you're wrong

when i was a boooooooooooooooy

everything was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

everything was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i said

even though you know what you know

i know that i'm ready to leaaaaave

'cause you're making me feel like i've never been born

btw this poll has snitch on it.

click on dem numbers makesm e weep.

don't banned xenox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@$!$! club

lol i hate xenox too.

Haha, I would like to point out for the record, that Kodiak also feels Xenox101 should be banned.

the kid is good for lolz in the fact he can not be beat back with the amazing amounts of hate shown... so i dont mind him for being him in that regard.

his suicide talk made me feel he has problems and should be removed.

little from column A little from column B.

we should've hooked him up with disillusioned