FS: Black B.Son Mock Pullover Hoodie Sz. M

Needs no "needs no introduction". Black. Worn twice, no obvious signs of wear, no washes. Warm, fits slim, sleeves are long enough that unless you're a monkey they shouldnt be a big concern when sizing, thing is pretty damn short. I love how it fits except for the shortness -- I'm 6'2" 150lbs and everytime I sit down everyone gets to stare at my lower back, so I have to part with this piece. One of you regular sized people should enjoy it instead.

$100 shipped CONUS, or I'll trade for a size large

bsonfrontpn0.jpg

How slim do these run, I've heard the sizing varies somewhat from each batch to the next.

I don't really know what to compare it to. The material is pretty thick, and at my dimensions (6'2" 150lbs) the thing is what I'd call the perfect fit, aside from the length problems. It could be skinnier on me without looking awkward, but I don't think I'd want it to be. I don't think this could be baggy on anyone's physique. If you're a powerlifter, it might be tight.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 21"

Length: (I took it from the seam where the hood attaches to the rest of the garment) 27"

Sleeve length: 26"

@ dude who thinks it might be too short for him: It's definitely wearable at my height, but it makes me self-conscious. If you're one of those guys who wears his stuff to-the-belt it will probably work for you as a piece of outerwear, but I can't really give you much advice, it's in the realm of opinion.