BREAKlNG NEWS

Mr Calvin Oscar

THEY'RE BACK

"(New York, NY) February 12, 2009 – The original line-up of Fred Durst, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers, John Otto, and DJ Lethal are back from an eight year hiatus to bring their world back to ours. Fred Durst and Wes Borland said in a joint statement: "We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other. Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back."

The guys will kick off a world tour in the Spring on the overseas festival circuit with headline shows sprinkled in throughout Eastern Europe and Europe, selected dates include, in late May, Russia, Ukraine, and the Baltic countries where Limp Bizkit has never played before despite huge demand, along with major festivals like Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park in Germany, more dates to be announced shortly. A new album, which would be the original group’s first full-length effort since 2000, is also planned. Limp Bizkit’s first three albums have sold over 20 million copies in the U.S. alone, and another 13 million in the rest of the world."

www.limpbizkit.com

as much as i hate to admit him this, he was the dude that made different color yankee hats cool to people. when he rocked that red yankee new era i was kinda pissed and shocked, it was new to me, now everyone does it.

that said, fuck them in the fucking stupid fucking ear, he is worthless and im happy everyone figured it out.

fred durst made _______ cool*

*fill in the blank

backwards red fitteds

male pattern baldness

that thing where you make a v with your index and middle finger and hold it up to your mouth and stick your tongue through it, so everybody knows you'd rather be eating pussy than whatever you happen to be doing at that particular moment

the real slim shady

"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"

Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here?

So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?

Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs

so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst

and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first

and on and on and on

i saw them live in 6th or 7th grade and it was amazing. me and my friends stood on empty beer cups to be able to see the stage. but their former fans are in college now so i doubt theyll feel this anymore

Ain't it a shame that you can't say "Fuck"

Fuck's just a word

And it's all fucked up

Like a fucked up punk

With a fucked up mouth

A nine inch nail

I'll get knocked the fuck out

Fucked up aids

From fucked up sex

Fake ass titties

On a fucked up chest

We're all fucked up

So whatcha wanna do?

We fucked up me

And fucked up you

You wanna fuck me like an animal

You'd like to burn me on the inside

You like to think that I'm a perfect drug

Just know that nothing you do

Will bring you closer to me

Ain't life a bitch?

A fucked up bitch

A fucked up sore with a fucked up stitch

A fucked up head

Is a fucked up shame

Swinging on my nuts

Is a fucked up game

Jealousy filling up a fucked up mind

It's real fucked up

Like a fucked up crime

If I say "Fuck", two more times

That's forty six "Fucks" in this fucked up rhyme

edit: i didnt eve remember they had a track with dmx, method man, and redman that was produced by swizz beatz