A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an APC raw denim one from a few yrs ago, it's basically a Levi type II repro but quite nice. Was hella fitted at the time though, it's a medium and I usually need a 1/XS in APC. The problem is Levi is that the sizing is sorta weird and a lot of 'em end up being quite boxy, especially in the sleeves.

as far as I'm concerned denim jackets never left

I was rockin that shit back in 5th grade all day, everyday.

denim jackets were everywhere in the early 2000s, more on the women's side though. this went alongside the explosion in premium denim.

i assume the resurgence is evolving out of the workwear trend, am curious as to what spin is being put on this because the previous go around was pretty catholic

A.P.C. Always and forever! This collection is awesome and totally fits my aesthetic stylistically.

A.P.C. Always and forever! This collection is awesome and totally fits my aesthetic stylistically.

As opposed to fitting your aesthetic ontologically?

i just want the model's nice white boy hair :(

call their LA store. i was just in there yesterday and saw a few, though i never checked the sizes available.

Depends on your body. XS fits me real well but I'm a pretty tall guy. Nautical jacket fits like a glove. Narrow shirts fit like crap though, but I'll see how this plaid button up fits in a few days when it comes in the mail.

sale is 30 to 50% off. sale will start june 18. sales will not get discounted again, you can find the left overs at the surplus store for further discount. apc online never offers promo code. check out other webstores that sell apc.

from my experience, apc short runs big. so a small is like a 32 waist.