Kenzo A/W 2008 (Womens)

djrajio

Old hat but rediscovered the video for this.

Love the use of Hana-bi by Joe Hisaishi at the end of the show with the falling rose petals.

Just beautiful.

THIS IS WHY WOMEN WERE CREATED BY GOD.

TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN THIS.

rxR1o4UfVGI

Does anyone not think this is so beautiful and amazing!?

Is it too much to ask to have some posters at least entertain some stupid ass post to bump this shit up?!

God damn sufu.

You worry about Geller and making some shitty ass clothing and you can't appreciate the beauty of Kenzo.

Fuck you.

Does anyone not think this is so beautiful and amazing!?

Is it too much to ask to have some posters at least entertain some stupid ass post to bump this shit up?!

God damn sufu.

You worry about Geller and making some shitty ass clothing and you can't appreciate the beauty of Kenzo.

Fuck you.

The way a lot of people on here seem to appreciate clothing doesn't seem to go beyond "would/could I wear it?"...

(Hi all!)

Man videography u posted makes me miss the days when there was this style channel that runway videos mixed with good music. I love kenzo aesthetic... their videos and marketing campaigns are nice too.

even in their ad for a more "masculine" oriented perfume, their can't help but focus back to beauty of feminine bodies..

W-O0XjvPtcA