Loopwheeler - Where to Buy?

nattomoto

I don't think you can get the Loopwheeler brand anywhere here in the states without a proxy. BiG & SE have loopwheeled sweats (I just got an SDA crew neck last week from BiG, it's really nice)

Although, Nike did a collab with LW recently for a line called AW77 or something. But they start at $210. It'd be cheaper to get a proxy.

Don't understand the recent hype on loopwheeler. (it's supposed to be a hype, right?) They're marketing it everywhere by saying that there are only very few machines left in Japan and that they're super slow. So what?! (Some years ago before the rise of Japanese selvage it was the same: Only very few machines left. Soon after the capacity multiplied and today every brand offers their own selvage denim.)

Anyway, how does Loopwheeler compare to any other super soft cotton like giza45 or sea island?

PS the-glade.com has the nike loopwheeler, but I doubt that it's worth the price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...