Rick Owens S/S 2009 Shoes pics

ghettosalazar

I see what you're saying, but military personnel use combat boots in the desert too, just differently colored/styled. But the same basic form as a normal combat boot. What I'm saying is that Clarks-style desert boots are basically just for aesthetical purposes.

On a side note, I just cannot wear non-black shoes. I feel like whenever I wear non-black, that part of me is vulnerable in a way, it's hard to explain. So if any part of me is adorned with lighter colors, if anything I make it my top, since strength/durability I associate with footwear and style/lightness with tops. ehhhhh...

oh god is that a python version of the ankle pointed wedge... I'm going to go into debt from wanting every version x_x

also I love the last womens boot but it's too similar to YY x docs that i already have

Ha. Ambie at the RO store in NY was wearing these the other day and they are really nice. Womens is dope this season. Oh and off topic but to my happiness the drkshdw color for this season is finally greyish and not brownish, which is nice.