Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

Japanese Bug Fights

Olddededed.

Killer Hornet was the best until he came up against the centipede. He died bad ass though, Roy Beatty style.

The best fights are always between beetles.

gxRmVqNEJPY

reminds me of a dragoon vs a whole bunch of zerglings, but this goon has mad micro skills

Olddededed.

Killer Hornet was the best until he came up against the centipede. He died bad ass though, Roy Beatty style.

The best fights are always between beetles.

that was a beedrill

lol.

damn beetle, what a cheatyface wid that big pincher, no fair. like pitting dakota fanning against uma's hands.

i used to have a link to this in my signature. it appears no one ever clicked on it...

shit is awesome and great for gambling...

yo what does the centipede offer in terms of lethality? venomous saliva or something? someone fill me in, i noticed he did that scorpion in pretty quick, most of the other scorpion fights they fuck shit up with the stinger, also that beetle/scorpion fight on the stump above water was dope, everyone of them should be staged like that, alot of bitches trying to run up the walls for the first 30 seconds, they need to know there's no way out!

Nice find, did anybody else notice that if you go to view rounds 1-3 it says "Round the 1th", "Round the 2th", etc? All your base are belong to us!

jmatsu that shit is TERRIFYING!! I never wanna see that shit again!!

whatever happened to that "my neighbour is fucking a dog" threak?

i actually think that this shit is how pokemon got inspred. the dude who invented that shit was nuts to go out and find bugs and have them fight each other in his house or some shit like that. soooooo, its odd, but some odd ball made more money than god on this shit, and not in some back alley vietnam kinda way.

How the hell are they going to expect grasshoppers to fight anything?

Soo is the announcer actually calling it while the fight occurs? He really adds to the drama (even though I can't understand at all.)

Round 3 is fucking hyphy

http://www.japanmadmovies.com/

self-explanatory (after entering site). Somehow this must be illegal. As per usual illegal = awesome.

That just reminded me of beasttube. Thanks.

These are much better than watching US Soldiers entertain themselves with scorpions and spiders. The announcer and effects just makes it.