Major Closet Cleaning: Dior, Kitsune, APC, Supreme, Gucci and MORE

hitokiri8

Holiday closet cleaning. A lot of unworn items. Here goes....

More pictures can be pm'ed or e-mailed on request. Prices include shipping. Paypal +4%. NO TRADES PLEASE.

NWT Kitsune 5 Pocket Selvedge Jeans Sz 31

Purchased at Bloomingdales in SoHo. This is an extra pair (I bought two) that I probably won't get around to breaking in.

$200 --> $150 -->$140

Kitsune3.jpg

Kitsune5.jpg

NWT Dior Homme MIJ 19cm Indigo Jeans Sz 30

SOLD

NWOT Vince Sweater

Purchased this recently at a sample sale and inadvertently grabbed the wrong size. Need a medium, fits more like a large/XL. Looking to recoup what I paid

SOLD

Burberry Lambksin Leather Bomber

Sz 54 (Not sure what that's based on, but fits like a medium)

Purchased at Burberry store for $800. This has sat in my closet for a while, and I think I might have worn it once. It has one minor blemish which is the interior pocket tearing at the lining a bit (which helped me get it a bit cheaper). Leather is unbelievably soft.

$325

Burberry2.jpg

NWT Supreme Union Pants

SOLD

APC Rescues Sz 33

SOLD

Gucci Belt

This is a reversible belt from ~4yrs ago. The belt itself was cut down to fit me better (probably ~Sz. 32), but the belt itself slips from the clasp as the cobbler did not do a good job. It can be cut down further to work like new or just purchase a new belt for the buckle. Buckle itself is in great shape with normal scuffs from wear

SOLD

Gucci Sunglasses

This are a great pair of Gucci sunglasses that I bought in Italy for 200 Euros. Good condition, normal signs of wear. Comes with case and polish cloth.

SOLD

Prada Sunglasses

This is a pair of basically unworn Prada glasses with a smoke colored lens. Comes with case.

SOLD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...