FS/FT: Dior Homme 19cm MIJ Raw Sz 31 BNWT

stunna7516

Bought these from NM on Black Friday (some reason they were marked at $295 + tax, which is not retail, but I didn't complain) and had them hemmed in store to 36 inches. I took them home and tried them on in front of my own mirror and decided I'd rather have 21cms. I went back to NM later that day to try to return them, but they wouldn't take them since I had them altered...

203539243_o.jpg

203539367_o.jpg

203539204_o.jpg

203539419_o.jpg

So these are literally brand new, not worn around, and hemmed to 36 inches. Looking for $315 (pretty firm on this, will list on eBay for cash back if requested) shipped Priority in the USA.

Also willing to consider trade for Common Projects Bball low shoes + cash, all colors considered, in 42 or 42.5. Maybe we can get creative with the trade and use eBay to get cash back for both of us (by just listing each item and both using BIN)?

Also, sorry for stretching the page but with the retard bar on the left it makes it impossible to post horizontal pics without stretching the page...

Seriously? I didn't know that was the case, I just used the same disclaimer to sell my Wii (not that it will affect me in the end).

Is there somewhere I can read up on how they determine if its abuse or not? Are you allowed to say something about it in the subtitle, just not specific instructions, or can you not mention it at all?

If a SUFU member wants these I don't mind relisting with a fresh auction, I just want these to go ASAP. For some reason eBay wont let me revise listings all of the sudden (hmmmmmmmmm SUFU wont let me edit, eBay wont let me revise... conspiracy?)

OK here's what I found, pretty much leaves it up to them to decide...

"PayPal may disqualify transactions or remove previously paid cash rewards from your PayPal account if you return or cancel a qualifying purchase, participate in any fraud or abuse relating to the Cashback Program (including conducting "sham" transactions or otherwise colluding with merchants, or otherwise), or fail to meet the Program Terms or these eBay Terms. In the event that you receive Cashback Rewards for a purchase that is later determined to be an ineligible purchase, you provide PayPal with the right and authority to remove the Cashback Rewards from your PayPal account, even if it means that your PayPal account will have a negative balance for which you will be liable."

Should I be concerned at all that my cash back rebates from recent purchases might be canceled due to my Wii auction containing this disclaimer, or should I just be concerned about my buyers' cash backs not going through?

I just spent over an hour searching everywhere... seems there are all sorts of reasons people aren't getting their cash back, but this isn't one of them. I didn't find ONE instance of this actually happening on any of the forums I search, eBay community forums, slick deals, etc.

I contacted both MS and eBay though, so I will follow through with info on this if anyone is interested... I'm not too worried any more, there are about 100,000 listings on eBay right now advertising the cash back with live.