• 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:

hey,

if anybody is really interested in original german army sneakers, i could get them! i live in stuttgart and i know a shop selling them for about 50 euro...just pm me if you want some....

--- Original message by peterpaul on Jan 27, 2006 04:47 PM

hello peterpaul,

im interested in a pair of german army sneekers size 9 to 10 uk ,(a sole of 29 to 30 cm).

i live in sweden and i could pay through paypal or something.

if you think you can help me out email me at [email protected] and tell me how much you want including shipping.

thanks,

viktor

• 2 weeks later...

check this ebay seller:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQfrppZ25QQfrtsZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZglassQ5fonionQ5fvintageQ5fboutique

sizes available:

2x 11.5

4x 12.0

1x 12.5

buy-it-now price: £40,00

it´s a reliable seller, i got mine for less than £15,00 from the same source 9 months ago

Edited by souljah on Apr 9, 2006 at 11:49 PM

• 4 months later...

i'm seriously considering buying these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130024468458&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

...but does anyone know how they fit? i'm 11us in regular sneakers...like dunks, adidas superstars. would these fit ok?

also, are the ones with the black stripe out of production? only these white stripes are still available right?

the sizing is about a half a cm bigger than regular sneakers. i.e. the adidas one...

just to add my 2 cents the discussion,

beams (sole is not so nice though) and american rag cie have actually made their own versions that are fairly easy to get(not too expensive either). i bought a pair of american rag cie hi tops in black/white sole. it can be viewed at zozotown.

the origianal german trainer can be found all over tokyo. i don't know if it is original (but it sure looks like it is), but i have seen kids on the street wearing the whites in a hi-top.

Guest peterpaul

hi guys, i have a pair left in EUR42 (US9), i have ordered them for a friend but he don't want them anymore! so if anybody is interested just let me know..looking for about 70-80euro shipped....

wanna be my supergerman purchasing service?

could do that, but gotta have some infos; where to send em, and then i gonna check post office what shipping from germany to you would be;

i think thats the main problem, shipping us is insanely 32 eur; totally wack

Guest peterpaul
I need one in US9/UK8/EU41.Preferably the one in white with black striped. anyone has them?

hey, i have a pair ion US9...but only the classic german army sneaker, with the white stripes....

• 8 months later...

It looks like that guy just took a black Sharpie to some original Bundeswehrs.

Anybody been successful at ordering these shoes internationally from the online places in Germany that have them for like 20 Euro? There's a few that pop up if you Google, and if they really are 20 Euro, I'd buy a boatload...

anyone knows of another spot that sells these sneaks for a better price? i like the one with the black stripes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190111991477

I think I have a pair of these bought off someone on sufu. The black stripe is probably painted on and the overall quality of the shoe isnt the best.. but you get what you pay for, it still looks quite nice.

I think I have a pair of these bought off someone on sufu. The black stripe is probably painted on and the overall quality of the shoe isnt the best.. but you get what you pay for, it still looks quite nice.

I bought a pair as well, and you're right, the stripe is definitely painted on. I'm also disappointed in how quickly they're falling apart, but the look is still top-notch.

Are there any German Army styled hi-tops...aside from Dior Homme? I really like the DH's...but I just can't fuck with the $400+ price tag...
I hear ya man. I finally saw them in person when I was in LA a few weeks back and they were very nice. Definitely not $400 nice though.

just bought a vintage pair from FTB, hopefully they'll fit *keepin fingers crossed*

also ran across these high tops on ebay (I know there's a thread for this) but some peeps may be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140116446428

(p.s. don't hesitate to rep me if plan on bidding ;)

FTB? Care to elaborate my dude? I may still be slow from last night...pardon that please.