Buying some new APC new standards

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

so would u recommend a size 28 29 or 30?

Honestly, I'm the same way. 30 in most dungarees, 29 in nudie and JR.

I got a 27 and at first I thought I was going to have to give the jeans away, but after two months of them sittin' around I decided to give them a shot. The waste stretched out to where it is comfortable now and the thighs hug a bit. So I'd go with a 28 or for a real slim 27.

the NS should feel snug but not tight (there's a difference). if they are so tight you can't button the fly and it makes you look like you have love handles when you don't, then that's too tight. your balls should not be bulging at the crotch--that's also too tight. you should be able to open your legs when you sit without feeling like the crotch seam is about to split open (although because the cut isn't contoured there should be at least some resistance.) The thighs should feel snug, because when the waist stretches out it's the fit around the thighs/ass that prevents the jeans from falling to your ankles. in the end, the goal of the fit is that they sit on your natural hips (hence the low cut) without falling when you walk.

rule of thumb with APC: size down atleast 2. they stretch out a lot with wear and they should fit perfect sized down 2. if you are really skinny size down 3. mind you, they will be crotch hugging to the max, but you have to start pushing them down so you can sag a little. mine were ball huggin, but now they fit fine since i wear them around the hips. i sized down to a 26 from a 28 but i wish i went down to a 25.

-later dayys.