TO ppls - Holt Renfrew 25% today

triniboy27

390 at my local spot for veggie indigo. If anyone wants a pair drop me a PM.

Hey did they have any John Varvatos/Dior belts and Paul Smith/Hugo Boss gloves for sale?

and Fade to Black, its canadian currency.

Edited by DJ_Flame on Dec 10, 2005 at 05:13 PM

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

390 at my local spot for veggie indigo. If anyone wants a pair drop me a PM.

Hey did they have any John Varvatos/Dior belts and Paul Smith/Hugo Boss gloves for sale?

and Fade to Black, its canadian currency.

Edited by DJ_Flame on Dec 10, 2005 at 05:13 PM

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 10, 2005 05:04 PM

I realized that it was Canadian currency (I'm a Torontonian myself), but did the conversions on xe.com and it still came down to $474 USD at full price and like $404 or something for the sale price...that's a lot of effin money, I've always thought Nudies were $300 range tops.

sup y'all

as I understood, it was 25% off of more or less everything, so if they still had selvage and greycasts there, then yes, 25% off of that.

As for the veggies, they were selling in Atrium for $500 USD so i figured that $549 CAD price was about relative..didn't know they could be had for cheaper ($390).

As for the lighter colour/quality, i kinda liked the veggie shade of blue, and thought they might come out in a nice faded wash when broken in, but as I said, i decided not to get them....too many other uses for that money plus it wasn't something i LOVED...plus, i have a pair of RRDS already..would prefer to get something else...

yeah its gonna be rough this boxing day.. i have a feeling my funds are gonna dip to never before seen levels.

on a side note, is this 25% deal still going on?

Im in school in waterloo right now for exams, and wont be back till next week

anyone that knows how long it'll last that'll be great

Quote:

^My Holt's (last call) btw is 30% till 17 Dec

damn they had this Baldersarni Trenchcoat in a olive brown color. if only i hadn't spent money on winter and snowboarding gear I would have bought it.

it was dicounted from 2300 to 549 icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 16, 2005 08:07 AM

The one on Steeles? Where do you live, I'm up in Thornhill. I hear they opened a Last Call at Vaughan Mills too.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/