FS: APC cords, sz. 27 (true size, ~28)

jhud

selling a gorgeous pair of green APC new standard cords that I bought this weekend in paris. I REALLY wanted these to fit me, but unfortunately, they're just a bit too small. I wear size 27 in APC NS denim, and I figured the cords may stretch a bit, but I'm getting the feeling they won't. they have not been worn out of the house, only tried on two or three times. these seem to me to be closest to a size 28. if you wear a size 26 in APC new standard denim, these will fit you perfectly... even if you wear 27, you might be able to fit these. the color is a really nice deep green, forest even. they have a nice sheen to them and a narrow wale. CLASSY. the fit is straight leg, with an ever so slight taper... honestly with the small back pockets, mid-rise, and narrow leg, these could be dior cords, sans all that annoying distressing (who wears distressed cords??) sorry I don't have exact measurements, no tape measure handy. here are some photos:

ibb310.jpg

ibb34l.jpg

ibb3aa.jpg

I'm asking 80 pounds or best offer. I'll be in london till dec 22, after that I can ship from the states.