VICE NYC

orbitz

And good riddance. Store was completely pointless. Vice Magazine having its own store is like giving Time Magazine its own Kubrick. Makes no sense

Anyways, owner of Vice constantly remarked publicly how he didnt even want to have stores but it was all the investor's idea. Thtas what rich people do I guess. Just spend money on pet projects that everyone knows will crash and burn. Just because they can.

Eat souls, not people.

nonexistant. vice toronto is now an oakley store and the employees must have a compulsory dress code that includes sandals and the famed sunglasses, cause they all look like brodudes.

they said they were moving to parkdale when the store first closed, but no sight of it yet...

i'm not so bummed though. the girls stuff was pretty lacking, i never found anything i liked.

Quote:

they said they were moving to parkdale when the store first closed, but no sight of it yet...

i'm not so bummed though. the girls stuff was pretty lacking, i never found anything i liked.

--- Original message by canice on Dec 5, 2005 09:26 PM

what area would you consider parkdale?

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

technically (that being the city ward) it is from ossington to keele, lakefront up to dundas. http://www.toronto.ca/wards2000/images/ward14.gif

as a neighbourhood, however, that lame toronto hipsters refer to, it's basically just the drake and gladstone hotels. and that new starbucks.

news_story6-1.jpg

in case you didn't have the supreme pleasure of reading that graffiti in person last week, it says "drake you ho this is all your fault".

Quote:

technically (that being the city ward) it is from ossington to keele, lakefront up to dundas. http://www.toronto.ca/wards2000/images/ward14.gif

as a neighbourhood, however, that lame toronto hipsters refer to, it's basically just the drake and gladstone hotels. and that new starbucks.

news_story6-1.jpg

in case you didn't have the supreme pleasure of reading that graffiti in person last week, it says "drake you ho this is all your fault".

--- Original message by canice on Dec 5, 2005 09:59 PM

i work at a t-shirt store and someone got that written on it - it's sort of funny how arbitrarily up-in-arms people get over the 'meaning' of certain things.

granted, i guess i could be considered a lame toronto hipster, too. plus, i did standup at the gladstone a few times.