neighborhood denim

pojo

don't like them, but hey just follow your own opinion man, if you like 'em than who care what people here think? for me, i'd just stick to more traditional jeans company's like levi's, lee etc. and company's like nudie who's priority it is to make denim. i think ( but might totally be wrong) that neighborhood is more a t-shirt, hoodie, etc. company and they make some denim so they can offer a complete collection

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

I swear if someone posted these exact same pictures stating that these were a year and a half old and had just finished their second washing, everyone would be like "those look AMAZING, those ROCK, those are the shit, etc."

I agree that a few of the details (i.e. the lightning bolt) are a bit over the top, but geez.

My $.02.

Savage

Yes, the washes are intentionally unnatural, but this is why I like it. The asymmetrical whiskering and the arbitrary distressing is what attracts me to their washes, and what I think makes the jeans a bit more relevant than all of the other heritage lines trying, and usually failing, at producing a wash that looks authentic.

Quality over quantity

sorry i vote for the "blatantly fake" assessment -- based on two things about the whiskering on these jeans: 1)there are practically just two-toned, the dark blue or the lighter whitish blue. Natural whiskers have much more variety in the fade and they run the full spectrum of dark to light 2)the edges are so straight. Natural whiskers look very organic and ALIVE, almost like squiggly, twisty, turvy veins on human bodies. These look so straight and mechanical and geometric, almost like they were stamped on.

yea this jeans is perfect for asian hype beast uniform. No one would ever know this jeans is mad HOT in Hong kong. some of the design even worth $2000 for a pair.

i have a pair from 04, after i wore it few times the jeans became bigger and bigger and the material became softer and softer

I luv everything