Dior homme luster jeans 29W

vision

Are these the "glitter" jeans i.e. the ones with a lame thread running through them? If so, I have a pair of these - they're great!

You can buy them at Selfridges in London - they only have 2 or 3 pairs left so be quick. Oh and they're ludicrously expensive at £290

Alternatively look up the Diabro ebay store from Japan - they have these jeans available over the net

Best

T

the dior luster + glitters are different jeans lads... good luck finding a 17/19.. i had to take in my diors further to a 16.. 21 is a very very relaxed fit in my book.. id try and cop the dior 17s if i was you.. but diors getting about alot right now.. i gone off them a bit..i just bought a pair of girls stretch jeans from a charity shop for £2 ... and they are a nicer jean than my diors to be honest.. after i ran them through the sewing machine of course.. heh..

I live just outside of NYC and might be able to do that for you. Shipping from NYC to Sweeden probably costs $30 with tracking.

I would have them shipped to my house (I think Saks NYC would do it for free and more importantly I would save the 8.375% sales tax) and then reship them to you.

If you are interested send me a PM or leave your email adress.

im not usualy from this forum i dig the swedish vesion more manligt.net where i atleast got 460 posts, would be nice if you could do that favour for me. im really intrested in the jeans :D

send me a pm if you´re intrested of helping me out.

thanks in advance.

Edited by vision on Nov 25, 2005 at 04:42 AM