How to remove Mexican Sour Cream from my Fucking Pants?

kiya

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did someone walk by and dump a bucket of sour cream on you? I couldnt imagine eating anything that contained that much sour cream.

Honestly, i was wondering the same shit when i woke up this morning and saw this post in Trash..

Sidney? Cotton? What the fuck happened?

Somebody needs to solve my mystery... where did the Fucking Cream come from?

Just get it wet again and blot and blot with a fibrous cloth, GENTLY. I spilled nacho cheese on my raws that was a bigger stain than that and I thought the jeans were ruined for good. But the aforementioned technique worked wonders and didnt even fade the indigo in that spot. Ughh, Ughh na na, na na

With help from security cameras and innocent bystanders who wish the remain anonymous we've managed to come up with what seems to be the most plausible explanation of the unfolding of the events of the Mexican Sour cream pants Massacre...

Time: who knows...

People you might know: Kiya, Kiya's lovely wife, Sidneylo, Teh Cotton Duck you silly bitch, and two random friends, one of wich stole some beef...

People you might know who werent there but wish they were now: Tangerine, Haptr0nics, Bizzy, Ayn, Sorrydad, Justice, Bucketoclay, Iamshimone (<father of TEH ULTIMATE BABBIE), and some other people I might have forgotten...

The passing of the events of the FUCKING PANTS:

Kiya had ordered a GRANDE FUCKING NACHO SALSA (SUPER), and was doing his best to eat the whole thing, with some help from me, Sid had a SUPER something of his own and Kiya's wife had a plate wich was best describes as a whole bunch of stuff, refried beans, cheese and beef (later to be stolen).

At a certain point Kiya's wife decided that she needed MOAR Mexican sourcream, with her plate of SUPER, Kiya being the good husband he is, went back to the counter, stood in line and ordered a fucking $4!!! cup of the best, most pure Mexican sour cream...

Fast forward a couple of minutes (make it 10...) and plates were starting to look awfully empty, but the sourcream was still untouched. Kiya decided this was a waste and thought it a good idea to take one of his leftover nacho's (A plate of nachos at this point looks like a swamp most of the time) and scoop the whole fucking cup of MEXICAN SOUR CREAM™ onto his sad and floppy nacho...

As the now sourcreamed nacho made its way back towards the general direction of KIya's mouth, things started to all go in slow motion and got really blurry and it is at this point that we think the the sourcream must somehow have made it's way to THE fucking Pants...

We think...