How to remove Mexican Sour Cream from my Fucking Pants?

kiya

With help from security cameras and innocent bystanders who wish the remain anonymous we've managed to come up with what seems to be the most plausible explanation of the unfolding of the events of the Mexican Sour cream pants Massacre...

Time: who knows...

People you might know: Kiya, Kiya's lovely wife, Sidneylo, Teh Cotton Duck you silly bitch, and two random friends, one of wich stole some beef...

People you might know who werent there but wish they were now: Tangerine, Haptr0nics, Bizzy, Ayn, Sorrydad, Justice, Bucketoclay, Iamshimone (<father of TEH ULTIMATE BABBIE), and some other people I might have forgotten...

The passing of the events of the FUCKING PANTS:

Kiya had ordered a GRANDE FUCKING NACHO SALSA (SUPER), and was doing his best to eat the whole thing, with some help from me, Sid had a SUPER something of his own and Kiya's wife had a plate wich was best describes as a whole bunch of stuff, refried beans, cheese and beef (later to be stolen).

At a certain point Kiya's wife decided that she needed MOAR Mexican sourcream, with her plate of SUPER, Kiya being the good husband he is, went back to the counter, stood in line and ordered a fucking $4!!! cup of the best, most pure Mexican sour cream...

Fast forward a couple of minutes (make it 10...) and plates were starting to look awfully empty, but the sourcream was still untouched. Kiya decided this was a waste and thought it a good idea to take one of his leftover nacho's (A plate of nachos at this point looks like a swamp most of the time) and scoop the whole fucking cup of MEXICAN SOUR CREAMâ„¢ onto his sad and floppy nacho...

As the now sourcreamed nacho made its way back towards the general direction of KIya's mouth, things started to all go in slow motion and got really blurry and it is at this point that we think the the sourcream must somehow have made it's way to THE fucking Pants...

We think...

That just melted my mind.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

While eating dinner today, our clumsy waitress spilled a bowl of marinara sauce all over my SEXT11 Jungle Cloth pants. She really did a number on them... I mean, I don't think she could've gotten more coverage if she stood over me and intentionally poured it into my lap. She got most of my left leg and my crotch area too. Some of it even got into my cuff.

I realize now that I should've taken a "before" picture for more impact, but I was too busy trying to clean it up before the stain set in. Now, I've been telling customers that jungle cloth is dirtproof but marinara sauce, that's a totally different thing. I'm told most tomato-based sauces are near impossible to remove (even Kiya told me the pants would be a lost cause). Here's my leg after some heavily applied club soda:

marinara_1.jpg

And here's my lap after it started to dry out (honestly, I thought that the stain would leave a permanent mark of some sort, so I was pretty worried):

marinara_2.jpg

And here's my pants after I got home. Proof positive that jungle cloth is both dirt and marinara sauce-proof:

marinara_3.jpg

That is all.

While eating dinner today, our clumsy waitress spilled a bowl of marinara sauce all over my SEXT11 Jungle Cloth pants. She really did a number on them... I mean, I don't think she could've gotten more coverage if she stood over me and intentionally poured it into my lap. She got most of my left leg and my crotch area too. Some of it even got into my cuff.

I realize now that I should've taken a "before" picture for more impact, but I was too busy trying to clean it up before the stain set in. Now, I've been telling customers that jungle cloth is dirtproof but marinara sauce, that's a totally different thing. I'm told most tomato-based sauces are near impossible to remove (even Kiya told me the pants would be a lost cause). Here's my leg after some heavily applied club soda:

marinara_1.jpg

And here's my lap after it started to dry out (honestly, I thought that the stain would leave a permanent mark of some sort, so I was pretty worried):

marinara_2.jpg

And here's my pants after I got home. Proof positive that jungle cloth is both dirt and marinara sauce-proof:

marinara_3.jpg

That is all.

did she even offer to suck your dick?

what's it like meeting fellow sufu members IRL?

Unless you've had some slight interaction with them over the forum, it gets wild homo (no homo) because people try to identify one another by checking out their back pockets (arcs, tabs, fades.)

If I meet you for the first time, expect my hand to run up the back of your shirt.

Sour cream, no. Man cream, yes.

i can see the homo shit happening. i mean, i'm always checking out my friends who wear raw jawnz, being like "damn his fades are nice" and looking at his ass

stunt, i want your hand in the small of my back while we go to self edge and buy flannel