kixslf

Intermission

Dudes discussing over a pic of a guy, how gay can it get?

But the worst fashion forums has to be the one on GQ. bunch of trend hopping shitbags.

w/e, Kixslf my man I'm behind you

Milspex is right, they make fun of our love with street culture, then claim Urban Outfiiters, Abercrombie and Diesel is the shiznit... sounds like some douchebag forum to me

Edited by DJ_Flame on Nov 20, 2005 at 08:51 AM

alright, Im on. username: Steezil

http://honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15234

c`mon SF people, lets get some back for kixslf.

>just post dumb shit until we get banned..

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Nov 20, 2005 at 05:35 AM

Edited by MilSpex on Nov 20, 2005 at 05:59 AM

Edited by MilSpex on Nov 20, 2005 at 06:24 AM

Damn their holier-than-thou attittude towards hiphop and streetwear is digusting. Critisizing a whole sub-culture even without first hand knowledge of experience? You've lost my respect.

It will be quite a sight when Hollywood declares selvage denim to be in and they come riding on our jock

Quote:

we need a blacked out hummer and some uzi's . this is war

--- Original message by witts on Nov 20, 2005 08:10 AM

I dont even understand why some of the pics have been singled out, i mean you are wearing trainers, jeans, t and hoody - not really an unusual look is it?! (no cuss) and the guy with the jeans and halfshells? niether jeans are even that baggy.

Steezil, did the moderator jump on you straight away!? Two forums on totally different wave lengths, they don't realise that the pic of the dude wearing the big yellow orange short suit was a piss take!! Haha

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Guest Fade to Black

that board is lame as fuck...their holier than thou attitude is annoying enough, but to add on that they don't have good style and act like your typical metro sheep thinkin they're hot shit because they're up on Diesel and True Religion.

BTW who's that asian girl who posts here, one of her pics was posted in the first Superfuture thread over there...the one with face censored wearing the denim mini and flats...that girl looked cute.

Quote:

They were a bit harsh on you Samsikle.......it was all a little weird huh? STers bite back, good work guys. Im glad ST isn't ruled with an iron fist like that forum

--- Original message by andewhall on Nov 20, 2005 02:42 PM

i know! it's dumb how they on their forum had not only one but two threads dedicated to our forum. umm they need to get lives to the max.

first off, this is kixslf, i coldnt log in with my old screen name cause im at my girlfriends place and i dont know my password....anyways.....why is everyone acting like i wear my pants like that on purpose.....thats just the way they fell ontop of my shoes...i dont fucking like make sure everything is all perfect before i snap a pic...those guys are fucking idiots.....anywyas, just thought i would share that with everyone.

this is my sig

Quote:

first off, this is kixslf, i coldnt log in with my old screen name cause im at my girlfriends place and i dont know my password....anyways.....why is everyone acting like i wear my pants like that on purpose.....thats just the way they fell ontop of my shoes...i dont fucking like make sure everything is all perfect before i snap a pic...those guys are fucking idiots.....anywyas, just thought i would share that with everyone.

--- Original message by this is not kixslf on Nov 20, 2005 05:02 PM

yeah that was hella unnecessary. they made a big ass deal out of stuuupid shit.