New Pepsi logo

hawkeye

what do you think?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

they should have made them blank with just those nice, old logos.

pepsiyu0.jpg

Holy shit.. if this existed i think i'd give up every other liquid to drink this for life.

Anyone know who is officially credited with the rebranding? DDB someone or another,I presume.

I'm pretty indifferent. Mountain dew shit is rough. And as cool as those blank black cans with the old logos/typefaces are, that would be tough to pull off for the general public.

my campus just switched this year from being a coke campus to a pepsi campus...sucks cause i like coke better...so yeah, im pretty much indifferent

Anyone else feel this practice is un-American of having only one or the other brand being made available to them? I think it is a disservice to consumers! No matter what, it's always better to have choices IMO!! (Gave up soda yrs ago tho, so who gives a crap, juss sayin that's all)

Growing up till the end of my HS years I only had one fuckin choice of Cola: PEPSI. Fuck that shit man, Pepsi is the bastard child of the supreme and almightly COKE. COKE >>>>>> Pepsi

and the new pepsi logo sucks by the way but the vintage one is hot though