FS: Whyred boots, Frye Boots, Nike SB, APC, & Marc Jacobs Cardigan

theturtlesnavel

Whyred Boots Size 43 (fits a 9-10) SOLD plus shipping: bought from supermarket a week ago and decided they don't compliment my style.

IMG_0016.jpg

Frye Harness Boots Size 9.5 SOLD plus shipping: Worn outside maybe a handful of times. Soles look unworn.

IMG_0020.jpg

Nike SB Size 11 Asking SOLD plus shipping: Worn lightly but not abused, still look like they are in very good condition.

IMG_0021.jpg

Nike Sb Size 11 Asking SOLD plus shipping. Worn less than a handful of times. Look new.

IMG_0013.jpg

Apc (old) Cure (Washed style) Sz. 27 Asking $45.00 plus shipping: Wore 3 times and have been sitting in my closet since.

IMG_0023.jpg

Marc Jacobs Striped Cardigan Sz. Medium Asking $30.00 shipped: Very good condition...tag came undone on one side, this does not effect the appearance of the garment.IMG_0036.jpg

I am in nyc...sorry to all who have been waiting for shipment, family emergency arose and I had to return to california for a few days. All shoes have been shipped out ( 2 day shipping) and should be there today or monday latest.

the cure measurements will be sent to those that have inquired asap and the cardigan is still available as the buyer flaked.