Cheap Slim fitting Cords

vince24L

(Excuse me if this is in the wrong section)

I've been looking for a new pair of cords since mine from last winter are pretty beat up. I was looking for a cheap pair and so far everything I found sucks.

I went to the mall tonight with my girlfriend and I checked out a few places and all of them were way too baggy. I tried on Ralph Lauren's at macys and they were way too wide. Nautica's were HUGE. Then other typical mall shops like express, banana republic & GAP. No luck.

So hopefully someone can save me some time and let me know where I can find a pair that fits good. I wear either my MIJ 19CMs(blk) or levi 511 most of the time and Im looking for something more loose fitting like my 511's. Nothing too tight like 19cms.

Also here in Pittsburgh we won't have many of the shops you might so hopefully think of places that are common to find. I havent checked H&M yet because its an hour away and the men's section is small compared to girls.

I appreciate it ahead of time.

I'm in the market too and April77 Dischords seem like our best bet, unfortunately it doesn't appear as though they're making these anymore so I have no clue where we could get a new pair now.......I'd like Aprill77 due to the low rise and slim silhouette.

you know what I tried a pair of BDG cords on at urban and I forget which but they were either too tight or too loose. It was about 6 weeks ago and I have a bad memory so.

And I'm going to have to try a pair of 514's on. My 511s are 2 sizes too big in the waist because theyre 'stretch'. So they might be a little too tight when theyre the correct size making 514s the perfect fit I'm looking for.

why dont you buy 511 cords?

Does anyone even carry a decent selection of anything in the 511 cut? My friend has a pair of khakis that look pretty decent in the 511 cut and I can't imagine they were more than like $60. Also, Levis occasionally has mad short inseams which basically equates to normal pant length for me.

Does anyone even carry a decent selection of anything in the 511 cut? My friend has a pair of khakis that look pretty decent in the 511 cut and I can't imagine they were more than like $60. Also, Levis occasionally has mad short inseams which basically equates to normal pant length for me.

if youre looking for any kind of selection in 511s, probably your best bet would be UO, but you could find way better shit, so i wouldnt even bother

$350 for those cords? Sounds kind of crazy. I'd rather get another pair of Dior 19cm's haha. I personally don't think they look to great on the model pictured there.

They do look like shit on the model, but it's the Max cut which many people are fond of so 'i guess it has to do with the size for that particular guy...

Today I drove a bit out of the way to a better mall and I found a pair at Gap. Perfect fit surprizingly. And a decent price. I also saw some cheap ones at H&M and expensive ones at nordstrom. Gaps fit perfectly to me though. Almost like my 19cms just not as perfect. But can't beat it for the price. I'm happy with it. Thanks for the help fellas.

Today I drove a bit out of the way to a better mall and I found a pair at Gap. Perfect fit surprizingly. And a decent price. I also saw some cheap ones at H&M and expensive ones at nordstrom. Gaps fit perfectly to me though. Almost like my 19cms just not as perfect. But can't beat it for the price. I'm happy with it. Thanks for the help fellas.

This thread has inspired me to go get my own cords; I tried a pair on at Gap today as well and I loved them. +rep!

i am pretty sure 511 are no longer being made in twill and not yet available in corduroy:(

BUT,the 514's are, and i swear by them. they are a great year/round pant. they run true to size and are comfortable enough for both work and play.;)

robbie

I bought a pair of 511 cords in lead gray last year off their website, I guess they just stopped making them.