45 RPM Owners - What Do You Think of Your Jeans

Roland

So I’m thinking about a pair of 45 RPMs. I want a pair from the UMII908 line, but I’m having a hard time dropping about $730 for a pair.

Anyway, are you happy that you bought them? Do you think they were worth the money? Did your hunt for the right pair end at 45 RPM? Any pros/cons?

Thanks,

Roland

Edited by Roland on Nov 19, 2005 at 07:38 AM

Guest Fade to Black

I also got the Sorahiko in the black distressed version ($380)...however the dude at the store told me these were the 'old' model and have been phased out...I don't remember what he said about the difference in cuts between the old and new styles. But these were my favorite pair at the store, I tried on the indigo one-wash, sulfur dyed one-wash, and blue distressed (old model as well), and these were the best IMO. There was a newer version of the blue distressed which was $478 but the distressing was too minimal for that kind of price. These jeans are perfect.

does anyone know if they do phone orders?? and if so, is there a place where i can see all of their cuts and washes of jeans? i've loved what i've seen of them so far and i've heard nothing but good things about the brand.

Edited by imisssefler on Nov 19, 2005 at 04:59 PM