Dior VOTC Run Sneakers

I keep seeing the same guy selling these on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-sneakers-inspiring-Hedi-4-VOTC-Dior-Homme-Run_W0QQitemZ7725110931QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is he and what he says legit?

Does anyone know anyway know any other shoes currently for sale in stores that look like these?

He is also selling VOTC cords. Does $275 (I can probably get 2 for $400 because I want them in both colors in size 28) sound reasonable and do they look legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8352969559

Edited by 134 on Nov 17, 2005 at 07:45 PM

Guest Fade to Black

I got those sneakers...except mine is all white and does not have that black stripe. I personally like 'em better than the Dior or Margiela versions (the former is too polished, the latter is basically an exact copy except $215).

And yes they are the inspiration for Hedi's german sneakers...when he was going through his Berlin phase.

those cords are legit...they retail for $340 at boutiques. I personally ain't feelin the current cords too much...too plain, if you can i'd look for the cords from past seasons (pre-votc) that had the treatments, those are more interesting. They had painted. glazed, waxed, much better quality and cut than current cords.

Edited by Fade to Black on Nov 17, 2005 at 09:41 PM

What size are you looking for? I have a size 40 that I'm selling. Same vintage German army sneakers white. I had it up on ebaY before, but the bidder was a dead beat. I'm going to post it up again soon for sale. Let me know if any one of you guys are interested.

Unfortunately I'm looking for size 44.

I'm pretty sure that I am going to buy 2 pairs of cords from that guy (although he is claiming the size 28s measure 68cm around the waist, which seems 10cm off, I asked him to send pictures with a measuring tape lined up for clarification). He has these shoes up on Ebay quite often in various sizes so I will ask him about 44's.

I was having problems with that Japanese website. Do they have any pairs in a size 44 and if so how much are they?