Best Non-Mainstream Fast Food Joint is...

M4TM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm burgers. I go to this joint called Burger Wisconsin. Really good, the beef is amazing and really good herbs and spices. The big one, 'The Full Monty' is a stinger though, $15.40 for a burger.

Beef Patty, 100% NZ AngusPure beef

* We use only lean Certified AngusPure Beef from New Zealand cattle.

* AngusPure aged beef is grass fed, no hormones & is traceable to the farm supplier.

* AngusPure is the winner of ‘NZ’s Best Beef’.

* Our patty contains ground AngusPure beef, onion, herbs & spices.

* All natural - no preservatives, additives or binders are used.

Dear Superfuture fast food experts,

After reading this thread, I found out that there is a Five Guys Burgers opening in Austin a few blocks from my apartment.

I need/want a part time job that will work around my school schedule.

Should I get a job at a burger joint? I've never worked in food service, let alone fast food. It would definitely be WAY different than my past jobs (retail, office bullshit, etc...) I'm 21 years old, and a student.

Is this an awful idea? I think it probably is, but am still considering it.

Please advise.

Love,

Youkinorn Reloaded

working in fast food will make you a healthier person because once you see it prepared, you will rarely if ever eat it again. i would think the pay is among the worst you will find.

i think the best part time jobs are ones that are somehow tied to what you are studying if possible.

working in fast food will make you a healthier person because once you see it prepared, you will rarely if ever eat it again. i would think the pay is among the worst you will find.

i think the best part time jobs are ones that are somehow tied to what you are studying if possible.

Yeah. I don't really eat fast food at all anymore, anyways, if I can avoid it.

I'm going into art direction (advertising style) if everything goes as planned, so really, everything will help out with inspiration and shit. I'll hopefully have a real internship this summer once my book has some substance to it, so this is really just a jawn-copping job.

But still, fast food seems like a really bad idea...They are having walk-in interviews so I may go see what the pay is like exactly, and what I'd have to wear and shit, anyways.

when i worked at wendys i ate more wendys than i ever have

and loved it

a fellow sufuer is supposed to be interning at my agency if everything works out.

Yeah. I don't really eat fast food at all anymore, anyways, if I can avoid it.

I'm going into art direction (advertising style) if everything goes as planned, so really, everything will help out with inspiration and shit. I'll hopefully have a real internship this summer once my book has some substance to it, so this is really just a jawn-copping job.

But still, fast food seems like a really bad idea...They are having walk-in interviews so I may go see what the pay is like exactly, and what I'd have to wear and shit, anyways.

Dear Superfuture fast food experts,

After reading this thread, I found out that there is a Five Guys Burgers opening in Austin a few blocks from my apartment.

I need/want a part time job that will work around my school schedule.

Should I get a job at a burger joint? I've never worked in food service, let alone fast food. It would definitely be WAY different than my past jobs (retail, office bullshit, etc...) I'm 21 years old, and a student.

Is this an awful idea? I think it probably is, but am still considering it.

Please advise.

Love,

Youkinorn Reloaded

you will smell like bacon and grease forever

^ taco bell, last night (and probably tonight). two grilled stuft burritos.

two packets of fire sauce. i mean seriously, what the fuck. that's enough for maybe two decent dips per burrito. and we all know that crap is worthless without sauce to help it along.

i think that as far as saucecheapness goes, taco bell is hands down the worst offender.

^ taco bell, last night (and probably tonight). two grilled stuft burritos.

two packets of fire sauce. i mean seriously, what the fuck. that's enough for maybe two decent dips per burrito. and we all know that crap is worthless without sauce to help it along.

i think that as far as saucecheapness goes, taco bell is hands down the worst offender.

Where do you live? Because at our Taco Bell it is take as many as you want. Whether it be 2 or 20. And on the drive thru its at least 6.