grilled stuft burritos

suicide

i love these things. probably the best mass produced drive thru burrito on the planet.

but i have an issue with them: no matter which way you try and eat it, the tomatoes and shit always end up at the bottom. it must have to do with the specific gravities of the ingredients, but beans/beef are clearly heavier that tomatoes, so wtf. :mad:

no sauce?

the sauce remains, the salsa goes

I have never ate Taco Bell in my life, or any mexican food, am i missing out? heard it gives you the bubble guts
Alright guys, heres the secret:

Grilled stuft burrito, steak.

- No fiesta salsa

- Add nacho cheese (optional)

This is guaranteed to make you shit within 30 minutes of completion.

seriously dude, you are missing out. Mexican food is nothing but meat, cheese, beans, guacmole, rice and sour cream put into different vessels or spread across different planes

in any form it is heavenly. Ive been on a mexican food bender

i'm totally down with taco bell, but chalupas?? never got into those. isn't it just a fried pita or something?

i usually go with a few hard taco supremes and a nachos bellgrande. sometimes a 7-layer burrito with steak... damn, i miss taco bell...

taco bell is THE SHIT.

not possible anymore with the tragic removal of mexi nuggets from the menu a few year ago but back in the day I use to order nacho bell grandes with nuggets instead of chips, fuckin cronic.

Had to know someone on the inside or you'd get charged out the ass, but luckily I grew up in a small town.

Had to know someone on the inside or you'd get charged out the ass

aren't tacos like 13 cents?

I had some stoner friends and everytime I hung out with them we would go to taco bell after a session. We had a ritual where everyone in the car would play rock paper scissors to see who would have to try to beg/plead/hustle some free cinnamon twists at the drive thru. If you didn't get them, you had to pay, if you did your food was free. Girls always won, guys almost never.

OMG, have you guys ever tried on a pair of gap jeans????

THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME.

b,b,b,but, they are even better with some dope fading from the factory.

And throw on a pair of DUNKS and a Lacoste polo?!?!?!

Slammin!

Yall 4 reelZ?

Taco Bell?

Its the epitamy of bad Mexican food.

Homoginized, mass produced, garbage; everything that SuFu seems to despise, no?

STEP GAME.

still consider taco bell and del taco third tier mexican food.

even wahoo's is kind of homogenized..

the mom and pop, hole in the wall sorta places have some of the best stuff. one of my favorites joints...

store.jpg

does not look too appetizing in the photo but trust me its good.carnitastostada.jpg

my favorite though is the el pastor

ohh and king tacos's carne asada tacos om nom nom nom...

525871562_f494306aa1.jpg

man I love taco bell. I like the cheese on del taco taco's though. Idk if it's what I remember, I haven't been to California in 8 years.

on a side not: does Jack in the box still have those kick ass tacos?

yes jack in the box still has 2 tacos for 99 cents, the greatest deal in the history of man.

if you're ever in san diego, hit up super sergio's son. chimichangalicious