Favorite Horror movies?

thejjbb

the happening

mark wahlberg's acting at his best

(100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000)

Fixed that one up for you.

Did anyone see Last House on The Left yet? A co-worker said it was the scariest movie since the Exorcist she'd seen. I hadn't even heard of it till now.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
How did this thread escape me for so long?!

^I have had some of the best and worst times of my life on shrooms, often simultaneously or near-simultaneously. Impossibly dilated time FTW!

shrooms-horror-movie-poster.jpg

LL was on point about alien - total classic

seven as well but not sure that fits the genre, depends on your definition i guess

ringu was awesome but ringu 2 was completely insane

the us grudge was eh but the sound design and mixing some of the best ever in a horror movie

can't believe no one mentioned blair witch, epic and redefined the genre.

ole bornedal's nattevagten (1994) is also really enjoyable / underrated (night watch - remade for the us with ewan macgregor)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Stigmata ruined my childhood.

yo when that shit came out on DVD it had the scariest fucking loop at the menu screen. it was mad late and me and my friend put the movie in, but we couldn't find the remote for a long ass time and that shit was scaring us.

Saw there was some discussion about martyrs prior to people seeing it but no discussion by those who did, I watched it a few weeks ago, all I can say is wow... My jaw was on the floor for the last half hour, brutal as fuck and no happiness. Beautifully done.