FS>Dior Homme B01 sneakers (original suede and black stripes) size 41

rugox

Up for sale is the Dior Homme B01 Berlin German Army sneakers, with the original suede and black stripes. These are on sale at retail shops for over 600USD(diabro.net). They are very rare and this is a size 41.

The shoes have been tried on and worn few times and are in almost perfect mint condition. Check out the pictures but the pics don't do justice. These have been sitting in my house due to my babying.

These were bought from TheGrapist.

I still have everything, the box, extra pair of shoe laces, 2 Dior dust bags. They will all be shipped together.

I am asking for only 450USD shipped. It is priced to sell because I need money. I will consider only reasonable offers. I can put it up on ebay if you want to use the cashback.

I accept paypal only.

I have ebay feedback:rugox

Also have bought and sold numerous times on this board. I currently also have a MIJ 21cm indigo raw for sale as well. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=62457&highlight=dior+homme

photo0066sw0.th.jpgthpix.gifphoto0067fe1.th.jpgthpix.gifphoto0068zq3.th.jpgthpix.gifphoto0069fi8.th.jpgthpix.gifphoto0070gb1.th.jpgthpix.gif