NWT Ed hardy brad hoodie MED

Showmann

hey everyone!

Up for sale is a rare authentic Ed hardy smoking brad hoodie bought from boysco for 320$, with tax, thats 360 or so ><. I kinda bought this on impluse and the hoodies abit big on me and doesnt really fit my style, so my loss is your gain! Im taking offers on this hoodie but starting price is 220$ as this is a brand new hoodie with no defects and never before worn cept once to try it on. Its a great gem for collecting or to show off yoru bling as this hoodie has stopped production since it was last seasons ( i think). None of my local shops carry this anymore because its sold out in nearly all stores, and all internet sites that ive checked so far dont sell it either! Get yourself a great deal with this hoodie now by giving me PM ^^

dsc00888vl3.th.jpg

dsc00887xj0.th.jpg

dsc00885gi0.th.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality photos, if yo uwant more proof or just nicer photos, gimme a private message and ill post some more!

im REALLLY sorry for the crappy photos, it may seem fake to you, but yeah i gurarntee it 110% its real, gimme a day or so to find my better camera or to get someone else to take a photo of it because those photos were from my cellphone camera =/

110%? thats 10% more than 100% legit! man, the price is right too. i've seen hardy's go for more than this. "his loss is our gain!"