FS: Rayban, RAF, Head Porter, Filson, Patagonia

Macaronee

Got some stuff to sell.... Payments through paypal, I will only shipped to a confirmed address.

Patagonia waterproof rain jacket - $85 shipped DROP TO $70 shipped

about 5 years old but only worn maybe 7-8 times. excellent condiion no rips, tears, holes. all seams are taped to ensure complete waterproofness. color is a golden yellow with dark purple details.

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

Rayban Polarized Wayfarers RB2113 (54mm) - SOLD

Got these for my girl but she never wore them. I threw out the box but all the box contents are included. Item is brand new never worn.

RAF double layered oversize shirt size 48 - SOLD

Bought from another sufu member for $90. Dope shirt just a tad small for me. I wore the shirt maybe twice.

Nike Hyperdunks size 11 - $65 shipped PRICE DROP $50shipped

My girl bought these for me to hoop in, unfortunately they are a tad too big and she tossed the box. Great bball shoes.

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

Head Porter bag - SOLD

My girl bought for me in Japan a couple years ago. Very nice bag that can be used as a document holder and expanded to accomodate books and even a laptop. I only used this bag for about 2 weeks. My dog started to scatch on the front and chewed the leather handle for 2 seconds before I grabbed it away from him. It is barely noticable but I wanted to be honest.

DSC01997.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

Vintage Filson Macinaw - $100 PRICE DROP $80 SHIPPED

Also recieved this from my uncle about 2 years ago. There is no tagged size but it fits like a medium. It is in very good condition with no rips. The only thing is the buttons on the sleeve (to hold the cuffs together) have come off. The spots in the first pic is from the flash. This can easily be fixed for less than 10 bucks at any dry cleaner/tailor. This is Filson's best selling jacket of all time. It is 100% wool and if you know filson the quality is second to none. This is a timeless piece that has looked dope for over 50 years and will still look dope for the next 50 years. You will probably pass this down to your grandchildren.

DSC01946.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

• 2 weeks later...