Interesting friends...

chickenboy16

Alright. So since this is sufu, which is probably the funniest places ive ever seen(in a good way :)), I decided to bring this topic to the table. (neg rep for wtfness?!)

Alright so this is dude i hang with who is pretty cool. we play games and hang out and its all good. However, when it comes to girls or school, hes a total asshole. I was wondering if you guys had a friend with a similiar... behavior and well how did they turn out for u guys.

Lets get it on!

Alright. So since this is sufu, which is probably the funniest places ive ever seen(in a good way :)), I decided to bring this topic to the table. (neg rep for wtfness?!)

Alright so this is dude i hang with who is pretty cool. we play games and hang out and its all good. However, when it comes to girls or school, hes a total asshole. I was wondering if you guys had a friend with a similiar... behavior and well how did they turn out for u guys.

Lets get it on!

1223280435762.gif

The dude he's talking about don't get pussy and fucking sucks because always be blowing us off for some whack chicks who he will never score with.

g0151262_33165.jpg