h(y)r collective Issue 6 - Nom de Guerre, Buisness of Buying, Komakino, Oxford Battle

Ry'on

New Issue for October | Issue 6 | h(y)r collective magazine

•Nom de Guerre Interview - Spring Looks from look book

•Buisness of Buying with Nomad, Blackbird, Roden Gray, Jonathen+Olivia, and Tres Bien Shop

•Komakino | Guerrilla Tactics

•WANT Les Essentials Interview

•Battle of the Oxford Shirts

& More.

www.hyrcollective.com

definitetly a good read on NDG interview, prices have been getting higher i have to admit, but i always try to buy atleast one piece

I never heard of WANT les essentials de la vie , went to their site and saw some good stuff especially started by two brothers. I'd have to check it out in person at oak or OC though

would say more but i'll just leave it at good stuff hyr

pretty good issue, damn near flawless if not for some of the spelling errors >_<

This thing is gonna take off soon, and with these interviews giving your mag more and more credibility, you don't want the spelling errors to get in the way of potential outlooks thinking you are unprofessional! also there is some clunky-ness to previewing the articles as they are not as seamless moving as they could be, but maybe it's just my slow ass computer.

but def the best issue to date of yours (I do read it).

moar madlib!

Also, I was totally thinking about the idea of a rogue store about 2 weeks ago without any knowledge of you guys doing this piece or actually knowing something like this already existed outside of cdg. I concluded that I suck cause I don't know the right peeps, don't have the money, wasn't really possible.

anyway very interesting read!

Really nice, havent read everything yet, but looks good. A bit unsure about the "Oxford competition", since it was so superficial. A good write up about relative strengths and weaknesses would have been alot better.

props for writing about vests and field caps in the blog section, feels like its just for me:)

Thanks for the comments fellows, definitely appreciate it. Hah I'm not surprised you like those hats superbobo, that's cool though. I'm a fan of your steez.

I know there are some spelling issues as well as the general navigation and 'smoothness' I'm planning a re-vamp for the 1 year, face lift, improved functionality and so on.

Thanks for reading though, really appreciate it. More Madlib wouldn't be a bad idea.

-ryan