throup trousers - the saga continues.

merz

alright ladies and gentlemen, it seems we've yawned through the momentous occasion of aitor releasing something for mass (not sure if i'd call it that, but still..) consumption. after noticing a conspicuous lack of throup trousers over in my native land of stylezeitgeist, i've come to ask if any of you had been so fortunate as to snag a pair and would perhaps be willing to provide some photographs to make the rest of us poor wretches writhe in envious agony.

release the hounds.

-m

• 2 weeks later...

its something that has been puzelling me and aitor, they sold out in a matter of hours at the store and online!but i havent seen them pop up in places i would expect to have seen them, i have 2 pairs so i will do some pics for people,my cam dose suck though so be warned.

Just putting it out there again - if someone has a pair in like 29" - 30" waist (did they make shorter inseams?) definitely get at me. Is there a functional reason for the little straps coming up from the hips?

I think the straps are for hanging in the closet.

Can you wear this with anything but han Solo boots