OJ did indeed, do it

icandunkonu

The guilty on all charges verdict came in sometime late last night/early this morning and I for one am happy. Race aside, too many people were overjoyed when he got off the first time and i was one off them, most likely because i was not old enough to understand the racial and social implications of the trial. Like a moth to fire this fool went right back to the fire and now he's gonna rot in prison +1 (i don't care how turncoat that sounds)

'Friday's verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was found not guilty of murdering his former wife and her friend, a sensational case featuring a police chase on a Los Angeles highway, bloody gloves and excessive media attention.'

crazy.

the skins is prison will prolly treat him with love and kindness. his anus, not so much.:eek:

1BhNgCevbAc

ya, i lawled when i read that too. Racist ass lawyer doesnt think black people use common sense

I chuckle at this because I have detailed memories of the news clips of [all black] celebrations in the street when the first verdict read not-guilty.

With that aside, I'd have killed the bitch, too.

I chuckle at this because I have detailed memories of the news clips of [all black] celebrations in the street when the first verdict read not-guilty.

With that aside, I'd have killed the bitch, too.

I cant speak for all black people, but as paul moonie said on chappelle show when asked if OJ did it, "My Blackness will not allow me to answer that question"

And fo sho id kill my old bitch too if i found her with another guy but i def. wouldnt write a book entitled "if i did it" or tell my friends that i did it while i was stoned