Why on earth didn't I do this in the first place! Hmmm...what to do next?

Tyler

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

London eh? I'm in Oxford. I'm still debating whether my jeans are too tight. How stretched is your waistband? Mine are a real effort to put on and damned tight around the hips when worn low. I think its making my left testicle hurt though. Any advice?! Tom.

--- Original message by tommib on Nov 23, 2005 05:03 PM

Definitely too tight dude, all my Dior jeans are not tight on the crotch at all as they're worn a bit lower while still being comfortable. I don't get nuthugger syndrome with any of my jeans, although I would if I bought a size down (damn Dior Homme and their sizing discrepancies).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a bit off topic but you guys have been great and I posted the following on it's own thread but would like your thoughts guys if you're willing:

Hi there

Another sartorial query for the experts here. Have seen two gorgeous leather jackets from Dolce & Gabbana (mainline) but the dilemma this time is one of colour. The jackets are slim fitting, zipped and from the S/S 2006 collection. But do I get the back one or the blue one? The blue is a very dark, navy blue (almost a midnight blue) and the black is...well, you know what a black leather jacket looks like. I love them both and quite liked the fact that the blue is a little different - we ALL have a black leather jacket lurking somewhere...But then I tried the black one on too and it did look good.

I tend to wear more blue than black - i.e. dark blue jeans, blue shirts, dark brown shirts (doesn't sound great does it) and have blonde hair so that's me colour wise - not all that adventurous.

The jacket would also go with smart trousers - all of mine are black.

So, is a black leather jacket THAT much more versatile than a blue? Is it true you can't wear blue and black together - i.e. if I got the blue leather jacket (remember it's very dark blue) could I wear it with black smart trousers?

Does the fact that it's blue make it less versatile or better because it's slightly different from your usual black leather?

Or should I stick with the classic black?

You can see a pic of the jacket (or it's very similar) here at the following link (the jacket is the 4th photo from the left on the top row)

http://www.gqstyle.com/TheCollections/Photos/Default.aspx?ShowID=2570&ImageIndex=3&ShowType=Mens

Best wishes

T