Toronto Head-Is Lounge selling fake Bape?

kracksnack

• 2 weeks later...

lounge's sister store called suite 99 at diesel fitness sells more bapestas, i'm pretty sure they're real.

lounge is at john and queen. the shirts look legit but the shoes are dodgy.

I know in the past the kicks were legit, but that may have been just a few pairs, its not my place to say but Im assuming it was partially legit and partially fake in terms of apparrel. When you have a few pieces that look alright, ownership may assume that clients will think the whole store is legit and purchase a few fake pieces too.

M. U. F. C.

I wouldn't have assumed so, based on the fact that his Evisu was most definitely legit. I'm not a BAPE head so I have no clue. Not to mention his other gear (Adidas x WE, Tight knicks etc.) which I know was purchased from reps.

• 2 months later...

the only reason why i would think lounge sells fake shit is that there isnt that much of a mark-up.

from what they've told me they just pick some shit up whenever they're in nyc.

they dont normally have much bape, i pop my head in there every so often and i havnt seen any bape in there since late summer.

your better off without that crap anyway.

haha yea i dont watch much but while im flipping through i always get so mad at them their so dumb. how is Babel on the It List?

one time i was walking by lounge n Babel and some guy were laughing at my union 180's ... i think... maybe they were chcekin em out i dunno. but he calls himself a sneakerhead. he gave kanye west a pair of air max 180's. some ugly pair that've been on sale for ages

VJ search here i come.