General TV show discussion

mrip

the latest sons of anarchy episode was intense.

For real. It was so good. I think it's a great move that they take SoA out of the Charming setting for a while. There's not a lot of shows that I can't guess what's coming up, but I really didn't see all of them getting arrested happening. I was dying when Tara and Gemma were shooting up that car... People that are sleeping on this show are missing out.

It always seems to be a risk when the writers try to change gears. It could be a refreshing change of scenery for a tired plot line or it could be disastrous. For example, I think Weeds took a major turn in the wrong direction when the writers pulled Nancy out of Agrestic. I can see that they were running out of storylines, but they couldn't maintain the same elements that made the show successful in the first place.

I'm interested to see how this will play out. I can't imagine too many episodes of the entire club sitting in jail. They'll get out of it somehow.

can anyone recommend a cable cop show? I obviously loved The Wire and though it wasn't as good episode-by-episode I liked The Shield almost as much. Southland is cool imo but a network show can only go so far with cops imo

I pick married teacher girl, Sarandons daughter is fine but I like slim and elegant more so.

Out of the three, I'd pick the Dean's wife as well. Something about Sarandon Jr is off to me and the TA is busted.