QUICK SALE - Supreme CYC Box Crewneck - LOOK

amo te

ok so i bought this like a year ago from eastcoastrider and i've since worn it about a dozen times or so.

crewneck is tagged an extra large, BUT it has been professionally altered to fit more like a medium (see measurements). i am 6'3" and 195 lbs. and it fits me PERFECT.

only issue with this crewneck is the small stains on the cuff (see pictures). this is a white crewneck, so a little bleach should take care of it no problem.

box is PINK, not red .. which looks pretty dope to be honest.

overall, this is a great, heavy, warm, quality crewneck at an AWESOME price. the stains should be totally fixable and other than those, it's in fantastic condition

ok, now onto the measurements:

pit-to-pit - 22"

collar to bottom - 27"

collar to bottom of sleeve - 23.5"

DSCN2775.jpg

DSCN2777.jpg

DSCN2778.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2780.jpg

Looking for $70.00 SHIPPED. Paypal Only +4% - NO TRADES

hm, pictures can be deceiving. did i say the collar was dirty? no, i didn't, which means that is isn't. why the fuck would i sit here and devote my time to trying to rip somebody out of 60 dollars? .. fuck, i'd take $50 for this thing right now if it means it makes somebody else happy because i never wear it.

im not that hard up for cash. i got this crewneck for a good deal a while back and i'm passing on the savings

wish i could say the same for your reselling ass.