Help me with a survey and some free stuff.

jude_smith

Hey all,

I need to get a survey done about shopping it's for a feasibility study I'm doing and I need to get people all up on it and giving me a response. I've been coming to superfuture for years but never really used the forum however upon finding out I needed to do this survey this seemed the perfect place to find like minded people who may be willing to help me. I know people these days don't do shit without incentive (I know cause I don't) so I figured I'd give away some stuff! So it goes like this I have 3 packs to give away 1 small 1 medium and 1 large. Each pack will contain a t-shirt a copy of the magazine acclaim and maybe a sticker or some shit the details for each pack are below.

Small Pack - CTRL T-shirt, Issue of Acclaim Magazine, Sticker.

Medium Pack - CTRL T-shirt, Issue of Acclaim Magazine, Sticker.

Large Pack - Mishka T-shirt, Issue of Acclaim Magazine, Sticker.

All the shirts are brand new never worn and are from some dope labels. And the issues of Acclaim are brand new. If you need more info about the brands visit here. Any other questions get at me.

CTRL

Mishka

Acclaim

To be eligible for a pack tho a couple of rules - you gotta be based in Australia, and you have to get the survey back to me by the 21st of september. You can download the pdf from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tr42htig0wy

when completed just email it to me at [email protected] with your mailing address (in Australia) and which pack you'd like to win. Some random person will win each 1, so ante up. Thanks for your help!

Pj.