Socks & Underwear?

Socks: Black Hanes athletic, $8 for 6 pairs at Target. Comfy and long-lasting.

Undies: Boxers and boxer briefs. My favorite are "Prodige", a Canadian brand that's available in 3-packs for $18 at Costco. Another nice brand is 2(x)ist but it's kinda pricy.

Quote:

That's absolutely disgusting.

I can understand little kids having skid marks on their underwear or someone getting them if they have really bad diarrhea.....

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 6, 2005 07:30 PM

you might talk big on the internet, but you know at least once in your adult life you've hidden a pair under a t-shirt before dropping it in the washing machine so noone in the laundry room knows your shame.

i'm not saying i walk around like i wear diaper, but sometimes shit happens (no pun intended)

Guest Fade to Black

For underwear I wear briefs from the Gap if I'm wearing slimmer jeans...otherwise boxers from Muji. I got my socks at the Bay in Toronto, don't even know what brand they are....the cotton felt nice and not itchy so I stocked up on a few pairs of those, I only wear black socks. I've lost a lot along the way...need to buy new socks.

• 1 year later...

Nike hi-top sports socks are the best in the terms of comfortability imo. Especially the new ones with improved sizing. Of course I wouldn't wear 'em with a suit.

For boxers I got some Calvin Klein, Burberry and also some h&m and other 5$/piece boxers. And I once decided to try if it was possible to create a pair of boxer shorts branded with my own clothing line type of thing. They were iron-on printed but there surprisingly was no damage on the prints after a hot wash. I might make some of them for sale as well then.

BBLMHOMMEBOXER1171317987.jpg

and yeah it's a dior homme tribute.