Did anyone use mytailor.com?

kontra

A fair amount of style forum niggas have used http://www.jantzentailor.com/ with great success. You can even send them a shirt you love the fit of (say a BoO or Raf Simons or something) and they'll try to copy the fit exactly for you with your choice of fabric, pattern, buttons, collar, rear pleat, and other stuff. Or you could just take really detailed measurements of a shirt you like and send it to them with an explanation of what you want in the shirt and they'll try to help you out.

Yes, I have recently used them for a couple dress shirts and have been very pleased. I would recommend attending one of their sessions while on tour. They have many fabric samples to look at and choose from. I plan to go again when they are in town in October and get a few BoO style shirts done.

Tailorstore. They do tours as you can see on their site. One in orlando would be cool if i had another excuse to go and visit family.