where to cop fake id?

Darkadious

yo that shit is crazy over there no one has fake ids... at least none of the kids ive met in the states.

like that other dude said for the kids here you can walk down yonge street and get 2 pieces of out-of-province i.d. for like 30-40 bucks. they don't work everywhere here but somewhere like new york for instance, they will get you in/get you booze anywhere. hardly anyone there knows/cares what british columbia license looks like.

so, come to toronto, and get cheap fake ids that will work anywhere. or (and im not going to get involved) maybe you could pay someone to proxy it and it would still probably be way less than a hundred bucks.

i think i got mine on macdougal street?

for like 125 cause it "scans" or whatever bullshit they try to tell you.

it was either that or a state id.

which wont get you anywhere.

apparently some place in asbury park, nj sells em for like 20.

good ones too.

fuck im not driving 2 hours outta my way to go to Bruce Springsteens home to buy a fake. thats not AMERICAN.

• 9 months later...

feels like a trap to me!

when i got my first fake when i was a younger dude, i had to be convinced to change my age to be old enough to drink, the guys selling it to me made me feel nuts not to want to be older. i just wanted a id to get in to the nyu dorms to wild out. fucking odd times.

I wouldn't trust any online sites, most are either scams or they'll send you some POS "joke" ID.

Best bet is to look around your area, I had a friend who made them in college with real holo's an everything, $50, but that shit was 99% legit.

Couple yrs ago a dude i was with got the 2 piece fake ID on yonge concept and it was one of the sketchiest things I've ever encountered

When i was underage it seemed like all my friends had fake id's. been hitting up titty bars since 17. got them from older brother/friends etc...not hard.

it really depends on the venue. the fancier the venue the more likely they will be to card your ass because they dont need underage money to pay the rent. most places though in all seriousness i feel like i could show a library card and be good to go

Couple yrs ago a dude i was with got the 2 piece fake ID on yonge concept and it was one of the sketchiest things I've ever encountered

When i was underage it seemed like all my friends had fake id's. been hitting up titty bars since 17. got them from older brother/friends etc...not hard.

This is a generally a good idea. Try to get one from an older sibling or even one from a friend's sibling. I have used my roommate's cousin's ID for a year with 100% success and the dude barely looks like me. If you're going down the 2 out of province/state pieces route some of my friends have gotten away with using their university student card as proof of current residence in toronto blahblahblah

I got 2 fakes in Waikiki when I was on my senior trip a while back. The whole experience was super sketchy... I didn't really realize at the time how heavy Honolulu and Waikiki was. We got led into this shitty 10 story building and up to a floor with dudes twitching on mattresses and puking on themselves. This skinny russian guy snapped our pics and layed out the ID's on a computer. We were trying to break the awkwardness by joking with him a bit until the guy looked at us all stone faced and says "shut the fuck up already or I'll shut you up". We were like 18 and there's something like 20 people tying off or smoking ice in the room, we left with pretty decent ID's that worked well enough, but fuck that experience...