Oh no! Not another....

Tyler

Dior Homme jeans thread! Yes! Sorry. Just wanted to ask if anyone has seen the Dior Homme 'Glitter' jeans - made in Japan and available in Selfridges and Harrods in London?

Any thoughts if you have?

Also, are Dior Jeans made in Japan really superior and rarer than those made in Italy? And if so? Why?

Please someone educate me!

Thanks

T

Hello

Is the glitter stitched into the fabric? i.e. does it just wipe off? I don't want to be leaving a sparkling trail behind me like some kind of glitter slug...

Is the denim better quality if from Japan? Everyone seems to say how rare these Japanese Denim Diors are and how much better but is this just hype?

Thanks

T

No, it's not stitched into. If you want a stitched one. I could recommand you Full Count #1500, that's not only stitched into, weaved inside the fabric with platinum. I saw it at the exhibition of Full Count in Tokyo (harajuku area) last month. Very sparkling jeans and very expensive. the retail is 400000 yen.

by the way, I shot the glitter of the Dior Homme Jeans of mine. Check it. Actually, I don;t think it's going to be flaking easily.

P1010004.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

This is the voice of THETHURS!

Oooh - thanks for posting that. Really appreciate it. They look quite cool and I've been told that the glitter is not too in your face and just catches the light on occassion. How long have you had them and have you worn them much?

Does the denim stretch a lot? Japanese denim seems to be thinner than the Italian.

I might have to get me a pair of those!

T