the tennis thread

Lab

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does nyc have any themed courts cause that would be the shit

nah, either grass or hard. grass is mad pricey, hard is easier to find because it is urbn. lots of clubs have like clay as well, but fuck clay, shit moves SO slow on clay.

i was raised on hard court.

no, i wasnt talking about the composition of the court. i was talking about themes, what the fuck. nvm, gotdammit.

i was raised on grass motherfucker, jungle fucking fever.

whenever shitty people want to play me, i take em to clay court. they can catch up to my placed shots and they dont look too stupid.

no, i wasnt talking about the composition of the court. i was talking about themes, what the fuck. nvm, gotdammit.

i was raised on grass motherfucker, jungle fucking fever.

whenever shitty people want to play me, i take em to clay court. they can catch up to my placed shots and they dont look too stupid.

i dunno about "themed" courts. not that frute, unlike you, my friend.

there is already thread

westside made it

super gay tennis chatz or somethin

true

tennis was only a couple years old as a sport at my school when I was a senior and I had never played but a couple good friends of mine convinced me to give it a shot so I went to Wal Mart and picked up a $10 racket and tried out. Made the team, won a bunch of matches, went to state in mens doubles and got SMOKED by a couple dudes that actually knew what they were doing. /true story

haven't gotten a chance to play as much as I'd like to since then but I still hit with a few friends now and then and hope to get back into it whenever I move away from this shithole. Tennis kicks ass tho

yoyo

i love tennis

tennis tennis tennis

mayne, federer v. nadal in wimbeldon final = best game ever in modern tennis.

i like federer better cause he is a bette r player

someone play tennis w/ me.

sup lab

yall hella gay

id own yall at tennis

used to play nationals until my meningitis

now i just win local tourneys

will have lessons at uni next year because im not willing to give the game up

federer vs nadal was insane i got that shit on my desktop.

I played this game a couple of times. I was a big fan. I'm hoping to try and find somewhere in Providence once I move there to play.

Hopefully a fancy fucking country club palace where I can lounge between games steezed out in my tennis gear hitting on rich corny white girls.*

*not going to happen

damn gotta be ultra confident to wear blazer during tennis game. that's straight up "hey my opponent sucks i'm not gonna break a sweat placin' my shots while he runs around looking like chicken with his head cut off"

16 more minutes til i play tennis

I used to be pretty decent in high school and freshman year of college but haven't played since. I might start up again since this girl said her new apt complex had a tennis court and she wanted to play. Even then, i'm mainly just gonna try and get in her tennis shorts