Kicks in DC?

soundune

If you're looking for "limited" Nikes, then don't even bother with DC. Just buy online or drive up to NYC. With that out of the way, Sports Zone and GT Players in Georgetown both carry some decent stuff. GT Players has a ton of older stock and you can haggle with them. Downtown Locker Room (several locations through out the city) is pretty similar to Sports Zone. They have pretty good sales though usually, and you can find a few gems every once in a while. If you're looking for a one-stop shop for sneakers then go to PG Plaza just outside of DC. There's a Sports Zone, Shoe City, and Downtown Locker Room in there.

Social Study in Frederick is the only place remotely close to DC that carries quickstrike Nikes. I've been there once and it's not worth the drive.

Like doncaretoomuchforcrap said, the Adidas Originals store in Georgetown is definitely a must if you're into Adidas. They carry everything from the Originals line. Last time I was there they had the Stealth Micropacers, which are very cool but expensive as shit.

Let me know if you need any street references.