FS: Opening Ceremony,PlokhovXUniqlo,AA,Pea Coat

ahk1979

I have some stuff for sale. Shipping in North America is included in the price unless noted. Items will be shipped as soon as payment is received using regular mail from Toronto. Paypal only. Thanks!

All the fit pics in this thread are old (except the pea coat one) and I was probably 6ft 1" and about 160 lbs at the time of most of the pics. The pea coat one was taken tonight and I am 6ft 1" and 150lbs right now.

1.Very cool Opening Ceremony button up shirt with removeable collar (with 3 different collar options),button and tab to roll sleeves up.Tagged size is Medium but it has been pro. tailored to make shirt a little more slim (darts were added at back). SOLD!

Measurements

Pit to pit- 20.5"

Length down back- 28"

Shoulder to shoulder- 18"

2. Opening ceremony diamond hoodie. This is an Opening ceremony classic and is in the best colourway they had. This has seen very little wear and is stil in great shape. Size is medium. SOLD

Measurements

pit to pit- 20"

length down back- 24"

3. Club Monaco linen sweater. I liked the light material of this sweater so I had my tailor make it into a deep u-neck and it came out great. The light linen material makes it great for layering and it has a really great slightly oversized fit. It is a medium. $15 shipped in NA.

Measurements

pit to pit- 21"

lenght down back- 25"

dsc01415pb5.jpg

dsc01416mx4.jpg

dsc00658vg1.jpg

4. American Apperal cotton bomber jacket. Simple black bomber jacket with front pockets and elastic at neck, wiast and cuffs. Only worn a couple of times. Size Large. SOLD!

Measurements

pit to pit- 22.5"

length down back- 27.5"

5. H&M T-shirt. This is black t-shirt from H&M that has a cool neckline with a two button and tab detail. The neckline gets a slightly different look depending on which button you use. Also as a slanted pocket on the front chest (very hard to see in picture). Tagged large, but really fits quite long and slim. SOLD!

Measurements

pit to pit- 18"

length- 27"

6. Alexandre Plokhov for Uniqlo grey shorts. Long grey shorts from Plokhov's Uniqlo collection. Nice light material with cool pleating details on front and pockets on side. I think these shorts look great rolled up a little. Only worn a few times. Size Large. SOLD!

Measurements

waist flat- 17"

Inseam- 14"

7. Stripped Fred Perry T-shirt. Each stripe is a separate peice of fabric that are sewn together. SOLD!

Measurements

pit to pit- 18"

length down back- 26"

8. Navy issue black Pea Coat. I purchased this coat from Oak in NY two winters ago, but only used it the first winter. It is a pretty standard pea coat with thick wool (75% wool 25% synthetic fibres) and quilted lining making it very warm. Wool is not smooth like a high quality pea coat, but there is not too much pilling or anything. Size is tagged 36 Small and it fits quite slim. $35 shipped in NA. What look like stains at bottom are from the camera and are not actually on coat.

Measurements

pit to pit- 20"

length down back 30.5"

shoulder- 18"

dsc01429os0.jpg

dsc01430rt1.jpg

dsc01431qn9.jpg

dsc01473vj3.jpg

dsc01474fa9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...