Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

almost how is it possible to grab while getting hit by c.LK

because the hitstun in this game is different, c.LK is frequently used to set up tick throws. spamming c.LK doesnt work in this game if you use it the way you do because people can just parry low into combo

just pick chun and press fierce and c.forward

oh and no sets were recorded but billy and i had a triathlon of marvel, AE and 3s

billy is good at marvel, probably the best one on here because nobody else plays it. he's got some nice stuff with zero but he needs to learn better defense and matchups, how to play gay, and with wesker and akuma some little things to extend combos a bit more

in AE he's really good, he was going autopilot on me cuz im garbage. im sure his A game is solid, probs better than everyone on PSN haha. sorry sufu psners

3S is lols, we were just kinda pressin buttons so that was w/e.

cant believe i traveled across the country to fight someone and it wasnt in front of a uniqlo tho

berndog is godlike at marvel.

it's kind of wears down at your soul.

i had to play perfect to take like 5 off of him.

plus i'd have to get like 8 openings per match vs his 3/4.

you can run away and teleport all you want but as soon as he lands one hit you're just watching a combo vid.

teamwise, the odds are heavily in billy's favor. zero drops out of my combos, wesker can zone all day and counter on reaction, and akuma assist makes mixups a nightmare for my team

with that said, i hate to put it into perspective, but i got like a 5 game win streak with a perfect on billy lol. he's still mad decent tho, you can only go so far online

edit: lol at royale. you're not going 50/50

i am def free at AE. i never got adjusted to the abel nerfs and duds is just hard as fukk to use

im not 'duckin n dodgin' im not even from this area man gimme a break

im down to play tho, it's fukkin sunny in boston now