APC Men's Button Up Dress Shirt

hommedeguerre

A.P.C. ATELIER de PRODUCTION et CRÉATION LAVENDER BUTTON UP POCKET DRESS SHIRT S/S 2008

Color: Lavender

Size: Large

Condition: Previously Owned, In Great Condition!

Material: 100% Cotton

Original Retail: $174.99

BUY IT NOW: $79.99 w/ free shipping!

MEASUREMENTS:

Armpit to Armpit: 21.75"

Armpit to Bottom: 18.00"

Armpit to End of Sleeve: 21.00"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.00"

Purchased at Blackbird in Seattle, WA in June, I wore and loved this shirt about 10 times over the past few months! I paid nearly $175.00 for this. It is an amazing shirt that was featured in many of A.P.C's campaigns. I am only selling it because I have gained weight, and it will not fit me. As you can see, it has a small amount of discoloration in the pit area, due to a reaction to sweat with the dye. This happened the first time I wore it, and never since. The shirt has mother of pearl buttons, and the fantastic pointed collar! The item is 100% authentic, so please, do not worry about that. I am too into fashion to buy or sell fakes. Happy bidding, and remember, FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING with BUY IT NOW!

sbjask.jpg

xdeb08.jpg

9k2j44.jpg

2115stg.jpg

2w50svd.jpg

2e6brwz.jpg

2w7lnv6.jpg

2zz6zj8.jpg

ea1c2c.jpg

PM ME!

a.s.

When worn with a suit, the shirt appears perfect. Without a jacket, the shirt STILL appears perfect. It is only when you life your arms above your head that you can see the stains. I am not sure about a fix. I wore this shirt 3 times before my GF (very critical of my clothing) even noticed it...so, whatever that tells you.

a.s.